- 260/280 ratio: 1.8 - 2.0
- 260/230 ratio: 1.8 - 2.0
- In DNase/RNase free water
- Bioanalyzer electropherogram showing no RNA degradation
- Illumina Recommendations
- DNA-seq: 1 ng in at most 5 uL
: 15 uL at 5 ng/uL
- RNA-seq: 100 -1,000 ng of total RNA in at most 11 uL
- miRNA-seq: 500 ng of total RNA in at most 5 uL
- ChIP-seq: 5 - 1,000 ng of fragmented DNA in at most 50 uL
- Agilent Bioanalyzer: 3 uL of total RNA (50 - 500 ng/uL range)
- Single cell RNA-seq: 100 uL @ 500 - 1,200 cells/uL
Samples can be delivered to the LRGC between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
Alternatively, samples can be shipped via courier on dry ice.
Please complete the appropriate form to accompany your samples:
Please contact us to arrange a New User meeting.
Site designed by Ericka
Maintained by David
Wednesday, January 8, 2020