DNA/RNA isolation considerations for Illumina Library preparation kits:
- 260/280 ratio: 1.8 - 2.0
- 260/230 ratio: 2.0 - 2.2
- Illumina Recommendations
- Bioanalyzer electropherogram showing no RNA degradation.
- A Project Request Form must be submitted before
experiments can commence.
- RNA samples are to be submitted in RNase, DNase
- Typically 7-10 day turn around time.
Illumina MiSeq/NextSeq 500
- 1 ng in at most 5 uL RNase, DNase free water
- 1-5 ug total RNA in at most 28 uL RNase, DNase free water
- 500 ng total RNA in at most 5 uL RNase, DNase free water
Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer Scans
- Used to assess the quality
of total RNA or size of DNA
- Minimum 3 uL of total RNA at 200 ng/uL in RNase, DNase free water.
Data and Data Analysis
Site designed by Ericka
Maintained by David
Monday, January 7, 2019